AP REVIEW CLASSES
In Preparation for the MAY 2021 AP Exam
AP US History 2021 Review Course Details
- Taught by former AP US History teacher Judd Rothstein
- Three one-on-one lessons (90 minutes each) that focus on the free-response section of the test.
- Two group lessons (120 minutes each) that focus on historical content (Periods 1-9) to help prepare students for the multiple-choice section and give them greater content knowledge for the essays and short answer questions.
- A full-length practice exam (testing accommodations provided when applicable) that is scored and given a detailed analysis.
- A review book and course study materials sent to your home.
- Specific focus on historical thinking skills, historical writing skills, and analysis/synthesis skills.
- Cost: $975 (includes 8.5 hours of instruction, practice exam and materials)
- Based on the possibility of different testing dates and slightly different formats, there will be a lot of flexibility in scheduling these five lessons and the practice exam.